Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOAM exist?
Definitions of LOAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a rich soil consisting of a mixture of sand and clay and decaying organic materials
- Soil composed of a mixture of sand, clay, silt, and organic matter.
- A mixture of moist clay and sand, together with straw, used especially in making bricks and foundry molds.
- v - to cover with loam (a type of soil)
There are 4 letters in LOAM: A L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOAM plus a wildcard: LOAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOAM
Images for LOAM
- Top Tips for loam soil Aussie Green Thumb - Top Gardening Tips For ...
- Finally we get to just right. loam soil is a combination of all of ...
- Sandy loam Topsoil
- loam soil - E4160105 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- What is loam Soil
- Rich black loam (soil)
- Top Soil Sandy loam a blend of loam sand and mill mud together with ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.