Scrabble word: MOLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLAR exist?
Definitions of MOLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - grinding tooth with a broad crown
- adj - of or pertaining to the grinding teeth in the back of a mammal's mouth
- adj - designating a solution containing one mole of solute per liter of solution
- adj - containing one mole of a substance
- adj - pertaining to large units of behavior
- M Chemistry.
- Relating to or designating a solution that contains one mole of solute per liter of solution.
- Containing one mole of a substance.
- Of or relating to a body of matter as a whole, perceived apart from molecular or atomic properties.
- Of or relating to the molars.
- Capable of grinding.
- noun - a grinding tooth
There are 5 letters in MOLAR: A L M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLAR plus a wildcard: MOLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLAR
Images for MOLAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.