Scrabble word: MOLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLAR exist?
Definitions of MOLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - grinding tooth with a broad crown
- adj - of or pertaining to the grinding teeth in the back of a mammal's mouth
- adj - designating a solution containing one mole of solute per liter of solution
- adj - containing one mole of a substance
- adj - pertaining to large units of behavior
- M Chemistry.
- Relating to or designating a solution that contains one mole of solute per liter of solution.
- Containing one mole of a substance.
- Of or relating to a body of matter as a whole, perceived apart from molecular or atomic properties.
- Of or relating to the molars.
- Capable of grinding.
- noun - a grinding tooth