Scrabble word: NORMAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NORMAL exist?
Definitions of NORMAL in dictionaries:
- noun - something regarded as a normative example
- adj - conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm
- adj - in accordance with scientific laws
- adj - being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development
- adj - forming a right angle
- Designating a solution having one gram equivalent weight of solute per liter of solution.
- Designating an aliphatic hydrocarbon having a straight and unbranched chain of carbon atoms.
- Being at right angles; perpendicular.
- Relating to or characterized by average intelligence or development.
- Free from emotional disorder.
- Something normal; the standard: scored close to the normal.
- The usual or expected state, form, amount, or degree.
- Correspondence to a norm.
- An average.
- A perpendicular, especially a perpendicular to a line tangent to a plane curve or to a plane tangent to a space curve.
- noun - the usual or expected state or form
There are 6 letters in NORMAL: A L M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NORMAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NORMAL plus a wildcard: NORMAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NORMAL
Images for NORMAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.