Scrabble word: NORMAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NORMAL exist?
Definitions of NORMAL in dictionaries:
- noun - something regarded as a normative example
- adj - conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm
- adj - in accordance with scientific laws
- adj - being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development
- adj - forming a right angle
- Designating a solution having one gram equivalent weight of solute per liter of solution.
- Designating an aliphatic hydrocarbon having a straight and unbranched chain of carbon atoms.
- Being at right angles; perpendicular.
- Relating to or characterized by average intelligence or development.
- Free from emotional disorder.
- Something normal; the standard: scored close to the normal.
- The usual or expected state, form, amount, or degree.
- Correspondence to a norm.
- An average.
- A perpendicular, especially a perpendicular to a line tangent to a plane curve or to a plane tangent to a space curve.
- noun - the usual or expected state or form