Scrabble word: MORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORAL exist?
Definitions of MORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the significance of a story or event
- adj - concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles
- adj - psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect
- Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.
- Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.
- Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.
- Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.
- Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects: a moral victory; moral support.
- Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence: a moral certainty.
- The lesson or principle contained in or taught by a fable, a story, or an event.
- These adjectives mean in accord with principles or rules of right or good conduct.
- adv - pertaining to principles of right and wrong [adj] : MORALLY
There are 5 letters in MORAL: A L M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORAL plus a wildcard: MORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORAL
Images for MORAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.