Scrabble word: MORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORAL exist?
Definitions of MORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the significance of a story or event
- adj - concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles
- adj - psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect
- Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.
- Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.
- Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.
- Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.
- Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects: a moral victory; moral support.
- Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence: a moral certainty.
- The lesson or principle contained in or taught by a fable, a story, or an event.
- These adjectives mean in accord with principles or rules of right or good conduct.
- adv - pertaining to principles of right and wrong [adj] : MORALLY