Scrabble word: CLAMOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAMOR exist?
Definitions of CLAMOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud harsh or strident noise
- noun - loud and persistent outcry from many people
- verb - make loud demands
- verb - utter or proclaim insistently and noisily
- verb - compel someone to do something by insistent clamoring
- A loud outcry; a hubbub.
- A vehement expression of discontent or protest: a clamor in the press for pollution control.
- A loud, sustained noise.
- To make a loud, sustained noise or outcry.
- To make insistent demands or complaints: clamored for tax reforms.
- To exclaim insistently and noisily: The representatives clamored their disapproval.
- To influence or force by clamoring: clamored the mayor into resigning.
- verb - to make loud outcries
There are 6 letters in CLAMOR: A C L M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAMOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAMOR plus a wildcard: CLAMOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAMOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAMOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.