Scrabble word: CLAMOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAMOR exist?
Definitions of CLAMOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud harsh or strident noise
- noun - loud and persistent outcry from many people
- verb - make loud demands
- verb - utter or proclaim insistently and noisily
- verb - compel someone to do something by insistent clamoring
- A loud outcry; a hubbub.
- A vehement expression of discontent or protest: a clamor in the press for pollution control.
- A loud, sustained noise.
- To make a loud, sustained noise or outcry.
- To make insistent demands or complaints: clamored for tax reforms.
- To exclaim insistently and noisily: The representatives clamored their disapproval.
- To influence or force by clamoring: clamored the mayor into resigning.
- verb - to make loud outcries