Scrabble word: CAROL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAROL exist?
Definitions of CAROL in dictionaries:
- noun - joyful religious song celebrating the birth of Christ
- noun - a joyful song (usually celebrating the birth of Christ)
- verb - sing carols
- A song of praise or joy, especially for Christmas.
- An old round dance often accompanied by singing.
- To sing in a loud, joyous manner.
- To go from house to house singing Christmas songs.
- To celebrate in or as if in song: caroling the victory.
- To sing loudly and joyously.
- verb - to sing joyously
There are 5 letters in CAROL: A C L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAROL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAROL plus a wildcard: CAROL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAROL
Images for CAROL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.