Scrabble word: CORRAL
Is CORRAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORRAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pen for cattle
- verb - enclose in a corral
- verb - arrange wagons so that they form a corral
- verb - collect or gather
- An enclosure for confining livestock.
- An enclosure formed by a circle of wagons for defense against attack during an encampment.
- To drive into and hold in a corral.
- To arrange (wagons) in a corral.
- To take control or possession of.
- verb - to place livestock in a corral (an enclosure)
There are 6 letters in CORRAL: A C L O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORRAL, to go: CORRAL?
Rearrange the letters in CORRAL and see some winning combinations
Images for CORRAL
Lookup in Wiki for CORRAL
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.