Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORRAL exist?
Definitions of CORRAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a pen for cattle
- verb - enclose in a corral
- verb - arrange wagons so that they form a corral
- verb - collect or gather
- An enclosure for confining livestock.
- An enclosure formed by a circle of wagons for defense against attack during an encampment.
- To drive into and hold in a corral.
- To arrange (wagons) in a corral.
- To take control or possession of.
- v - to place livestock in a corral (an enclosure)
There are 6 letters in CORRAL: A C L O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORRAL plus a wildcard: CORRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORRAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORRAL
- OUR WHITE HORSEMAN CHOICE CORRQAL PANELS ARE THE ONLY corral PANELS ...
- RCI corrals - Horse corrals
- Kenetkul corral
- SOAR CON corral INTERPRETACION DE SUEOS
- corral rental 25day for two horses (10 additionalhorsenight)
- Large corral which can be reconfigured into 2 smaller stalls as ...
- ... Panels Horse corrals Tucson AZ portable corral panels for sale
- American Fence and Supply Equestrian Supplies - Stall & Panels ...
- Vista panormica de corral previa a las remodelaciones de la dcada ...
- corral PISO ELEVADO para caprinos y ovinos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.