Scrabble word: OCULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCULAR exist?
Definitions of OCULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - combination of lenses at the viewing end of optical instruments
- adj - of or relating to or resembling the eye
- adj - relating to or using sight
- adj - visible
- Of or relating to the eye: ocular exercises; ocular muscles.
- Resembling the eye in form or function: ocular spots; an ocular organ.
- Of or relating to the sense of sight: an ocular aberration.
- The eyepiece of an optical instrument.
- noun - the lens or lens group nearest the eye in an optical instrument