Scrabble word: OCULAR
Is OCULAR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OCULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - combination of lenses at the viewing end of optical instruments
- adj - of or relating to or resembling the eye
- adj - relating to or using sight
- adj - visible
- Of or relating to the eye: ocular exercises; ocular muscles.
- Resembling the eye in form or function: ocular spots; an ocular organ.
- Of or relating to the sense of sight: an ocular aberration.
- The eyepiece of an optical instrument.
- noun - the lens or lens group nearest the eye in an optical instrument
There are 6 letters in OCULAR: A C L O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCULAR
Click to search all anagrams of OCULAR plus a wildcard: OCULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCULAR
Images for OCULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.