Scrabble word: CURL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURL exist?
Definitions of CURL in dictionaries:
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a strand or cluster of hair
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- verb - shape one's body into a curl
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- verb - play the Scottish game of curling
- To twist (the hair, for example) into ringlets or coils.
- To form into a coiled or spiral shape: curled the ends of the ribbon.
- To decorate with coiled or spiral shapes.
- To raise and turn under (the upper lip), as in snarling or showing scorn.
- To form ringlets or coils.
- To assume a spiral or curved shape.
- To move in a curve or spiral: The wave curled over the surfer.
- To engage in curling.
- Something with a spiral or coiled shape.
- A coil or ringlet of hair.
- A treatment in which the hair is curled.
- The act of curling: the curl of a meandering river.
- The state of being curled.
- A weightlifting exercise using one or two hands, in which a barbell held at the thigh or to the side of the body is raised to the chest or shoulder and then lowered without moving the upper arms, shoulders, or back.
- Any of various plant diseases in which the leaves roll up.
- verb - to form into ringlets