Scrabble word: CURL
Is CURL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CURL in dictionaries:
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a strand or cluster of hair
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- verb - shape one's body into a curl
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- verb - play the Scottish game of curling
- To twist (the hair, for example) into ringlets or coils.
- To form into a coiled or spiral shape: curled the ends of the ribbon.
- To decorate with coiled or spiral shapes.
- To raise and turn under (the upper lip), as in snarling or showing scorn.
- To form ringlets or coils.
- To assume a spiral or curved shape.
- To move in a curve or spiral: The wave curled over the surfer.
- To engage in curling.
- Something with a spiral or coiled shape.
- A coil or ringlet of hair.
- A treatment in which the hair is curled.
- The act of curling: the curl of a meandering river.
- The state of being curled.
- A weightlifting exercise using one or two hands, in which a barbell held at the thigh or to the side of the body is raised to the chest or shoulder and then lowered without moving the upper arms, shoulders, or back.
- Any of various plant diseases in which the leaves roll up.
- verb - to form into ringlets
There are 4 letters in CURL: C L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURL
Click to search all anagrams of CURL plus a wildcard: CURL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURL
Images for CURL
Lookup in Wiki for CURL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.