Scrabble word: LURCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LURCH exist?
Definitions of LURCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsteady uneven gait
- noun - a decisive defeat in a game (especially in cribbage)
- noun - abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance)
- noun - the act of moving forward suddenly
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - move abruptly
- verb - move slowly and unsteadily
- verb - loiter about, with no apparent aim
- verb - defeat by a lurch
- To stagger.
- To roll or pitch suddenly or erratically: The ship lurched in the storm.
- A staggering or tottering movement or gait.
- An abrupt rolling or pitching.
- The losing position of a cribbage player who scores 30 points or less to the winner’s 61.
- verb - to sway abruptly
There are 5 letters in LURCH: C H L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LURCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LURCH plus a wildcard: LURCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LURCH
Images for LURCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.