Scrabble word: LURCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LURCH exist?
Definitions of LURCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsteady uneven gait
- noun - a decisive defeat in a game (especially in cribbage)
- noun - abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance)
- noun - the act of moving forward suddenly
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - move abruptly
- verb - move slowly and unsteadily
- verb - loiter about, with no apparent aim
- verb - defeat by a lurch
- To stagger.
- To roll or pitch suddenly or erratically: The ship lurched in the storm.
- A staggering or tottering movement or gait.
- An abrupt rolling or pitching.
- The losing position of a cribbage player who scores 30 points or less to the winner’s 61.
- verb - to sway abruptly