Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HURL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HURL exist?
Definitions of HURL in dictionaries:
- noun - a violent throw
- verb - throw forcefully
- verb - make a thrusting forward movement
- verb - utter with force
- To throw with great force; fling.
- To send with great vigor; thrust: hurled the army against the enemy.
- To throw down; overthrow.
- To utter vehemently: hurled insults at the speaker.
- To move with great speed, force, or violence; hurtle.
- To throw something with force.
- To pitch the ball.
- verb - to throw with great force
There are 4 letters in HURL: H L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HURL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HURL plus a wildcard: HURL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HURL
Images for HURL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.