Scrabble word: HURL
Is HURL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HURL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a violent throw
- verb - throw forcefully
- verb - make a thrusting forward movement
- verb - utter with force
- To throw with great force; fling.
- To send with great vigor; thrust: hurled the army against the enemy.
- To throw down; overthrow.
- To utter vehemently: hurled insults at the speaker.
- To move with great speed, force, or violence; hurtle.
- To throw something with force.
- To pitch the ball.
- verb - to throw with great force
There are 4 letters in HURL: H L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HURL
To search all scrabble anagrams of HURL, to go: HURL?
Rearrange the letters in HURL and see some winning combinations
Images for HURL
Lookup in Wiki for HURL
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.