Scrabble word: HURL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HURL exist?
Definitions of HURL in dictionaries:
- noun - a violent throw
- verb - throw forcefully
- verb - make a thrusting forward movement
- verb - utter with force
- To throw with great force; fling.
- To send with great vigor; thrust: hurled the army against the enemy.
- To throw down; overthrow.
- To utter vehemently: hurled insults at the speaker.
- To move with great speed, force, or violence; hurtle.
- To throw something with force.
- To pitch the ball.
- verb - to throw with great force