Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURLS exist?
Definitions of CURLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a strand or cluster of hair
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- verb - shape one's body into a curl
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- verb - play the Scottish game of curling
- verb - to form into ringlets
There are 5 letters in CURLS: C L R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURLS plus a wildcard: CURLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURLS
Images for CURLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.