Scrabble word: ROAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROAN exist?
Definitions of ROAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft sheepskin leather that is colored and finished to resemble morocco
- noun - a horse having a brownish coat thickly sprinkled with white or gray
- adj - (used of especially horses) having a brownish coat thickly sprinkled with white or grey
- The characteristic coloring of a roan horse.
- A roan horse or other animal.
- A soft, flexible sheepskin leather, often treated to resemble morocco and used in bookbinding.
- noun - an animal having a coat sprinkled with white or gray
There are 4 letters in ROAN: A N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROAN plus a wildcard: ROAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROAN
Images for ROAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.