Scrabble word: ROAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROAN exist?
Definitions of ROAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft sheepskin leather that is colored and finished to resemble morocco
- noun - a horse having a brownish coat thickly sprinkled with white or gray
- adj - (used of especially horses) having a brownish coat thickly sprinkled with white or grey
- The characteristic coloring of a roan horse.
- A roan horse or other animal.
- A soft, flexible sheepskin leather, often treated to resemble morocco and used in bookbinding.
- noun - an animal having a coat sprinkled with white or gray