Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARON
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARON exist?
Definitions of BARON in dictionaries:
- noun - a nobleman (in various countries) of varying rank
- noun - a British peer of the lowest rank
- noun - a very wealthy or powerful businessman
- A British nobleman of the lowest rank.
- A nobleman of continental Europe, ranked differently in various countries.
- A Japanese nobleman of the lowest rank.
- A feudal tenant holding his rights and title directly from a king or another feudal superior.
- A lord or nobleman; a peer.
- One having great wealth, power, and influence in a specified sphere of activity: an oil baron.
- A cut of beef consisting of a double sirloin.
- noun - a lower member of nobility
There are 5 letters in BARON: A B N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARON plus a wildcard: BARON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARON
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.