Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARYON
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARYON exist?
Definitions of BARYON in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the elementary particles having a mass equal to or greater than that of a proton and that participate in strong interactions
- Any of a family of subatomic particles, including the nucleon and hyperon multiplets, that participate in strong interactions, are composed of three quarks, and are generally more massive than mesons.
- adj - a type of subatomic particle [n -S] : BARYONIC
There are 6 letters in BARYON: A B N O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARYON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARYON plus a wildcard: BARYON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARYON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARYON
- Left Fig- This is a baryon (e.g. a Proton or a Neutron) containing 3 ...
- FileOmega baryon.svg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Click here for a high-resolution jpeg of the graphic .
- Strongest External Forces
- baryon Number Violation
- baryon - Future Assault (1997) for Arcade
- baryon octet diagram - C0141716 - Science Photo Library
- baryon model - Scientists Discovered a New Particle the Triple-Scoop ...
- Filebaryon-decuplet.svg - Wikimedia Commons
- baryon - Future Assault - Level 1 - the faster you shot weapon get ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.