Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARYONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARYONS exist?
Definitions of BARYONS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the elementary particles having a mass equal to or greater than that of a proton and that participate in strong interactions
- adj - a type of subatomic particle [n -S] : BARYONIC
There are 7 letters in BARYONS: A B N O R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARYONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARYONS plus a wildcard: BARYONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARYONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARYONS
- baryons are particles made of three quarks. The quark model predicts ...
- baryons are particles (hadrons) composed of 3 quarks .
- baryons- Made of three Quarks
- CLEO Collaboration Discovers Nine baryons Department of Physics at ...
- Thread Subatomic particles
- High res image
- Click here for a high-resolution jpeg of the graphic .
- The sigma baryons have a strangeness number of -1.
- baryons Table
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.