Is BAYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf
- noun - the sound of a hound on the scent
- noun - small Mediterranean evergreen tree with small blackish berries and glossy aromatic leaves used for flavoring in cooking
- noun - a compartment on a ship between decks
- noun - a compartment in an aircraft used for some specific purpose
- noun - a small recess opening off a larger room
- noun - a horse of a moderate reddish-brown color
- verb - utter in deep prolonged tones
- verb - bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
- verb - to cry like a dog
There are 4 letters in BAYS: A B S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAYS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAYS, to go: BAYS?
Rearrange the letters in BAYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAYS
What's nearby BAYS
Lookup in Wiki for BAYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAYS"