Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAYS exist?
Definitions of BAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - an indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf
- noun - the sound of a hound on the scent
- noun - small Mediterranean evergreen tree with small blackish berries and glossy aromatic leaves used for flavoring in cooking
- noun - a compartment on a ship between decks
- noun - a compartment in an aircraft used for some specific purpose
- noun - a small recess opening off a larger room
- noun - a horse of a moderate reddish-brown color
- verb - utter in deep prolonged tones
- verb - bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
- verb - to cry like a dog
There are 4 letters in BAYS: A B S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAYS plus a wildcard: BAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAYS
Images for BAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.