Scrabble word: ABYSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABYSS exist?
Definitions of ABYSS in dictionaries:
- noun - a bottomless gulf or pit
- An unfathomable chasm; a yawning gulf.
- An immeasurably profound depth or void: “lost in the vast abysses of space and time” (Loren Eiseley).
- The primeval chaos out of which it was believed that the earth and sky were formed.
- The abode of evil spirits; hell.
- adj - a bottomless chasm [n -ES] : ABYSSAL
There are 5 letters in ABYSS: A B S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABYSS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABYSS plus a wildcard: ABYSS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABYSS
Images for ABYSS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.