Scrabble word: BRASSY
Is BRASSY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BRASSY in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling the sound of a brass instrument
- adj - tastelessly showy
- adj - unrestrained by convention or propriety
- Made of or decorated with brass.
- Resembling brass, as in color.
- Resembling or characterized by the sound of brass instruments: “The band was now playing some brassy march” (Robert Penn Warren).
- Cheap and showy; flashy.
- Brazen; insolent.
- adv - resembling brass [adj BRASSIER, BRASSIEST] : BRASSILY
There are 6 letters in BRASSY: A B R S S Y
Click to search all anagrams of BRASSY plus a wildcard: BRASSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRASSY
Images for BRASSY
Lookup in Wiki for BRASSY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.