Scrabble word: BRASS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRASS exist?
Definitions of BRASS in dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of copper and zinc
- noun - a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
- noun - the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- noun - impudent aggressiveness
- noun - an ornament or utensil made of brass
- noun - the section of a band or orchestra that plays brass instruments
- noun - a memorial made of brass
- A yellowish alloy of copper and zinc, sometimes including small amounts of other metals, but usually 67 percent copper and 33 percent zinc.
- Ornaments, objects, or utensils made of this alloy.
- Often brasses.
- The section of a band or an orchestra composed of brass instruments.
- Brass instruments or their players considered as a group.
- A memorial plaque or tablet made of brass, especially one on which an effigy is incised.
- A bushing or similar lining for a bearing, made from a copper alloy.
- Bold selfassurance; effrontery.
- High-ranking military officers or other high officials.
- verb - to coat with brass (an alloy of copper and zinc)
There are 5 letters in BRASS: A B R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRASS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRASS plus a wildcard: BRASS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRASS
Images for BRASS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.