Is BYPASS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BYPASS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a highway that encircles an urban area so that traffic does not have to pass through the center
- noun - a surgically created shunt (usually around a damaged part)
- noun - a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
- verb - avoid something unpleasant or laborious
- A highway that passes around or to one side of an obstructed or congested area.
- A pipe or channel used to conduct gas or liquid around another pipe or a fixture.
- A means of circumvention.
- An alternative passage created surgically to divert the flow of blood or other bodily fluid or circumvent an obstructed or diseased organ.
- A surgical procedure to create such a channel: a coronary artery bypass; a gastric bypass.
- To avoid (an obstacle) by using an alternative channel, passage, or route.
- To be heedless of; ignore: bypassed standard office procedures.
- To channel (piped liquid, for example) through a bypass.
- verb - to avoid by going around
There are 6 letters in BYPASS: A B P S S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of BYPASS, to go: BYPASS?
Rearrange the letters in BYPASS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BYPASS
What's nearby BYPASS
Lookup in Wiki for BYPASS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BYPASS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BYPASS"