Scrabble word: BYPASS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BYPASS exist?
Definitions of BYPASS in dictionaries:
- noun - a highway that encircles an urban area so that traffic does not have to pass through the center
- noun - a surgically created shunt (usually around a damaged part)
- noun - a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
- verb - avoid something unpleasant or laborious
- A highway that passes around or to one side of an obstructed or congested area.
- A pipe or channel used to conduct gas or liquid around another pipe or a fixture.
- A means of circumvention.
- An alternative passage created surgically to divert the flow of blood or other bodily fluid or circumvent an obstructed or diseased organ.
- A surgical procedure to create such a channel: a coronary artery bypass; a gastric bypass.
- To avoid (an obstacle) by using an alternative channel, passage, or route.
- To be heedless of; ignore: bypassed standard office procedures.
- To channel (piped liquid, for example) through a bypass.
- verb - to avoid by going around
There are 6 letters in BYPASS: A B P S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BYPASS plus a wildcard: BYPASS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BYPASS
Images for BYPASS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.