Scrabble word: YARN
In which Scrabble dictionary does YARN exist?
Definitions of YARN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- noun - a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- verb - tell or spin a yarn
- A continuous strand of twisted threads of natural or synthetic material, such as wool or nylon, used in weaving or knitting.
- A long, often elaborate narrative of real or fictitious adventures; an entertaining tale.
- verb - to tell a long story