Scrabble word: YARN
Is YARN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of YARN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- noun - a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- verb - tell or spin a yarn
- A continuous strand of twisted threads of natural or synthetic material, such as wool or nylon, used in weaving or knitting.
- A long, often elaborate narrative of real or fictitious adventures; an entertaining tale.
- verb - to tell a long story
There are 4 letters in YARN: A N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YARN
Click to search all anagrams of YARN plus a wildcard: YARN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YARN
Images for YARN
Lookup in Wiki for YARN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.