Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YARN
In which Scrabble dictionary does YARN exist?
Definitions of YARN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- noun - a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- verb - tell or spin a yarn
- A continuous strand of twisted threads of natural or synthetic material, such as wool or nylon, used in weaving or knitting.
- A long, often elaborate narrative of real or fictitious adventures; an entertaining tale.
- v - to tell a long story
There are 4 letters in YARN: A N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YARN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YARN plus a wildcard: YARN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YARN
Images for YARN
- yarnpainted with passion
- ... yarn. Explains different types of yarns and properties of yarn with
- Malabrigo yarn in Stock November 2 2010
- We hope you enjoy this free yarn wallpaper download from our ...
- Hooked on Needles New yarn Purchased for Babette Blanket - but not ...
- ... Angora Wool Angora Wool Things you may not know about this yarn
- ... yarn (thinking that may be how they got the yarn...) friendship has it
- yarn - Fiber Arts
- Balls Of yarn