Scrabble word: ANGRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANGRY exist?
Definitions of ANGRY in dictionaries:
- adj - feeling or showing anger
- adj - (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- adj - severely inflamed and painful
- Feeling or showing anger; incensed or enraged: an angry customer.
- Indicative of or resulting from anger: an angry silence.
- Having a menacing aspect; threatening: angry clouds on the horizon.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “feeling or showing anger”: an angry retort; a furious scowl; an indignant denial; irate protesters; ireful words; mad at a friend; wrathful displeasure.
- adv - feeling strong displeasure or hostility [adj -GRIER, -GRIEST] : ANGRILY