Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANGRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANGRY exist?
Definitions of ANGRY in dictionaries:
- adj - feeling or showing anger
- adj - (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- adj - severely inflamed and painful
- Feeling or showing anger; incensed or enraged: an angry customer.
- Indicative of or resulting from anger: an angry silence.
- Having a menacing aspect; threatening: angry clouds on the horizon.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “feeling or showing anger”: an angry retort; a furious scowl; an indignant denial; irate protesters; ireful words; mad at a friend; wrathful displeasure.
- adv - feeling strong displeasure or hostility [adj -GRIER, -GRIEST] : ANGRILY
There are 5 letters in ANGRY: A G N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANGRY plus a wildcard: ANGRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANGRY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANGRY
- Brain Stunts angry
- ... stay safe while being angry Parenting UnpluggedParenting Unplugged
- angry Child workshop Parents Partner Parenting Advice & Workshops ...
- Natural Remedies for ADD and ADHD angry child Nature Moms Blog
- Most Popular Wallpapers angry face
- angry boy
- Handle Your Anger at Home 5 Ways to De-Stress and Relax ...
- Speech Women Who Make Men Very angry - For More Information and ...
- The angry child - how to deal with him angry web
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.