Scrabble word: GRAINY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAINY exist?
Definitions of GRAINY in dictionaries:
- adj - composed of or covered with particles resembling meal in texture or consistency
- Made of or resembling grain; granular.
- Resembling the grain of wood.
- Having sharp divisions between light and dark patches; not smooth.
- adj - composed of granules
There are 6 letters in GRAINY: A G I N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAINY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAINY plus a wildcard: GRAINY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAINY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAINY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.