Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAIN exist?
Definitions of GRAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a relatively small granular particle of a substance
- noun - foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses
- noun - the side of leather from which the hair has been removed
- noun - a weight unit used for pearls or diamonds: 50 mg or 1/4 carat
- noun - 1/60 dram
- noun - 1/7000 pound
- noun - dry seed-like fruit produced by the cereal grasses: e.g. wheat, barley, Indian corn
- noun - a cereal grass
- noun - the smallest possible unit of anything
- noun - the direction, texture, or pattern of fibers found in wood or leather or stone or in a woven fabric
- noun - the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance)
- verb - thoroughly work in
- verb - paint (a surface) to make it look like stone or wood
- verb - form into grains
- verb - become granular
- A small, dry, one-seeded fruit of a cereal grass, having the fruit and the seed walls united.
- The fruits of cereal grasses especially after having been harvested, considered as a group.
- Cereal grasses considered as a group: a field of grain.
- A relatively small discrete particulate or crystalline mass: a grain of sand.
- A small amount or the smallest amount possible: hasn’t a grain of sense.
- A mass of solid propellant.
- A unit of weight in the U.
- The arrangement, direction, or pattern of the fibrous tissue in wood.
- The side of a hide or piece of leather from which the hair or fur has been removed.
- The pattern or markings on this side of leather.
- The pattern produced, as in stone, by the arrangement of particulate constituents.
- The relative size of the particles composing a substance or pattern: a coarse grain.
- A painted, stamped, or printed design that imitates the pattern found in wood, leather, or stone.
- The direction or texture of fibers in a woven fabric.
- A state of fine crystallization.
- Basic temperament or nature; disposition.
- An essential quality or characteristic.
- Color; tint.
- To cause to form into grains; granulate.
- To paint, stamp, or print with a design imitating the grain of wood, leather, or stone.
- To give a granular or rough texture to.
- To form grains.
- v - to form into small particles
There are 5 letters in GRAIN: A G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAIN plus a wildcard: GRAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAIN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAIN
- Golden waves of grain Wallpaper 1920x1200 wallpaper download
- What is Whole grain
- ... the sinking feeling of opening a bag of grain to bug invested grain
- Filegrain-field.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Why am I against the grain
- Ficheirograins mais.jpg Wikipdia a enciclopdia livre
- Cooks Thesaurus grains Category
- Whole grains
- FileKamut grain.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Cooks Thesaurus grains Category
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.