Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RAVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAVING exist?
Definitions of RAVING in dictionaries:
- noun - declaiming wildly
- verb - participate in an all-night techno dance party
- verb - talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- verb - praise enthusiastically
- adv - in a raving manner
- Talking or behaving irrationally; wild: a raving maniac.
- Delirious, irrational speech.
- noun - irrational, incoherent speech
There are 6 letters in RAVING: A G I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAVING plus a wildcard: RAVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAVING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.