Scrabble word: VINEGAR
Is VINEGAR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VINEGAR in dictionaries:
- noun - sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative
- noun - dilute acetic acid
- An impure dilute solution of acetic acid obtained by fermentation beyond the alcohol stage and used as a condiment and preservative.
- Sourness of speech or mood; ill temper.
- Liveliness and enthusiasm; vim.
- adj - a sour liquid used as a condiment or preservative [n -S] : VINEGARY
There are 7 letters in VINEGAR: A E G I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VINEGAR
Click to search all anagrams of VINEGAR plus a wildcard: VINEGAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VINEGAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VINEGAR
Lookup in Wiki for VINEGAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.