Scrabble word: VINEGAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VINEGAR exist?
Definitions of VINEGAR in dictionaries:
- noun - sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative
- noun - dilute acetic acid
- An impure dilute solution of acetic acid obtained by fermentation beyond the alcohol stage and used as a condiment and preservative.
- Sourness of speech or mood; ill temper.
- Liveliness and enthusiasm; vim.
- adj - a sour liquid used as a condiment or preservative [n -S] : VINEGARY