Scrabble word: GAINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAINER exist?
Definitions of GAINER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who gains weight
- noun - a person who gains (gains an advantage or gains profits)
- noun - a dive in which the diver throws the feet forward to complete a full backward somersault and enters the water feet first and facing away from the diving board
- One that gains: a gainer of weight.
- A dive in which the diver leaves the board facing forward, does a back somersault, and enters the water feet first.
- verb - to come into possession of
There are 6 letters in GAINER: A E G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAINER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAINER plus a wildcard: GAINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAINER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GAINER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.