Scrabble word: READING
In which Scrabble dictionary does READING exist?
Definitions of READING in dictionaries:
- noun - the cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message
- noun - a particular interpretation or performance
- noun - a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument
- noun - written material intended to be read
- noun - a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
- noun - a city on the River Thames in Berkshire in southern England
- noun - a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
- noun - the act of measuring with meters or similar instruments
- verb - interpret something that is written or printed
- verb - have or contain a certain wording or form
- verb - look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed
- verb - obtain data from magnetic tapes
- verb - interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky
- verb - interpret something in a certain way
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - indicate a certain reading
- verb - audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role
- verb - to hear and understand
- verb - make sense of a language
- The act or activity of one that reads.
- The act or practice of rendering aloud written or printed matter: skilled at forensic reading.
- An official or public recitation of written material: the reading of a will; a reading by the poet of her own works.
- The specific form of a particular passage in a text: an unusual reading of the old manuscript.
- The distinctive interpretation of a work of performing art given by the person or persons performing it.
- A personal interpretation or appraisal: He gave us his reading of the situation.
- Written or printed material.
- The information indicated by a gauge or graduated instrument.
- noun - material that is read
There are 7 letters in READING: A D E G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to READING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word READING plus a wildcard: READING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word READING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for READING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.