Scrabble word: GAINED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAINED exist?
Definitions of GAINED in dictionaries:
- verb - obtain
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - derive a benefit from
- verb - reach a destination, either real or abstract
- verb - obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- verb - rise in rate or price
- verb - increase or develop
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - increase (one's body weight)
- verb - to come into possession of
There are 6 letters in GAINED: A D E G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAINED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAINED plus a wildcard: GAINED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAINED
Images for GAINED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.