Scrabble word: BEADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEADING exist?
Definitions of BEADING in dictionaries:
- noun - ornamentation with beads
- noun - a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- verb - form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- verb - decorate by sewing beads onto
- verb - string together like beads
- Beads or the material used for making them.
- Ornamentation with beads.
- A narrow, half-rounded molding; a bead.
- A narrow piece of openwork lace through which ribbon may be run.
- Tiny drops of condensation, as on the outside of a glass.
- noun - beaded material
There are 7 letters in BEADING: A B D E G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEADING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEADING plus a wildcard: BEADING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEADING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEADING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.