Scrabble word: BINGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINGE exist?
Definitions of BINGE in dictionaries:
- noun - any act of immoderate indulgence
- noun - an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- A drunken spree or revel.
- A period of unrestrained, immoderate self-indulgence.
- A period of excessive or uncontrolled indulgence in food or drink: an eating binge.
- To be immoderately self-indulgent and unrestrained: “The story is like a fever dream that a disturbed and imaginative city-dweller might have after binging on comics” (Lloyd Rose).
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a period of uncontrolled self-indulgence”: a gambling binge; had a fling between commencement and graduate school; a crying jag; an eating orgy; a shopping spree.
- verb - to indulge in something without restraint
There are 5 letters in BINGE: B E G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BINGE plus a wildcard: BINGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINGE
Images for BINGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.