Scrabble word: BINGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINGE exist?
Definitions of BINGE in dictionaries:
- noun - any act of immoderate indulgence
- noun - an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- A drunken spree or revel.
- A period of unrestrained, immoderate self-indulgence.
- A period of excessive or uncontrolled indulgence in food or drink: an eating binge.
- To be immoderately self-indulgent and unrestrained: “The story is like a fever dream that a disturbed and imaginative city-dweller might have after binging on comics” (Lloyd Rose).
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a period of uncontrolled self-indulgence”: a gambling binge; had a fling between commencement and graduate school; a crying jag; an eating orgy; a shopping spree.
- verb - to indulge in something without restraint