Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BINGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINGE exist?
Definitions of BINGE in dictionaries:
- noun - any act of immoderate indulgence
- noun - an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- A drunken spree or revel.
- A period of unrestrained, immoderate self-indulgence.
- A period of excessive or uncontrolled indulgence in food or drink: an eating binge.
- To be immoderately self-indulgent and unrestrained: “The story is like a fever dream that a disturbed and imaginative city-dweller might have after binging on comics” (Lloyd Rose).
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a period of uncontrolled self-indulgence”: a gambling binge; had a fling between commencement and graduate school; a crying jag; an eating orgy; a shopping spree.
- v - to indulge in something without restraint
There are 5 letters in BINGE: B E G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BINGE plus a wildcard: BINGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BINGE
- binge eating disorder-part -1 Indian TV Today
- binge eating Full Issue
- for binge Eaters Using Overcoming binge Eating by Dr ...
- Is binge eating (disorder) a food addiction Addiction Blog
- Last week I wrote a bit about my recovery from binge eating and ...
- binge eating disorder QuarterLife-Health
- An overview of binge-eating disorder Health500
- One major cause of binge Eating is known to be Depression
- binge drinking 300x211 binge Drinking on College Campuses
- There are lot of reasons why you start to binge eat. Loneliness anger ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.