Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIB exist?
Definitions of GIB in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1024 mebibytes or 2^30 (1,073,741,824) bytes
- noun - a castrated tomcat
- A plain or notched, often wedge-shaped piece of wood or metal designed to hold parts of a machine or structure in place or provide a bearing surface, usually adjusted by a screw or key.
- A male cat, especially a castrated one.
- verb - to fasten with a wedge of wood or metal
There are 3 letters in GIB: B G I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIB plus a wildcard: GIB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIB
Images for GIB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.