Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLIB exist?
Definitions of GLIB in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by lack of intellectual depth
- adj - having only superficial plausibility
- adj - artfully persuasive in speech
- Performed with a natural, offhand ease: glib conversation.
- Showing little thought, preparation, or concern: a glib response to a complex question.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “being, marked by, or engaging in ready but often insincere or superficial discourse”: a glib denial; a slick commercial; a smooth-tongued hypocrite.
- adv - spoken or written with effortless ease [adj] : FLUENTLY
There are 4 letters in GLIB: B G I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLIB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLIB plus a wildcard: GLIB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLIB
Images for GLIB
- my glib answer to that is to learn to love karaoke
- glib Talk 2000-2008 by Kurt Erichsen
- ... Celebration Pass The Paycheck Fairness Act Womens glib
- Pina receiving Golden Lion 07 smiling
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.