Scrabble word: GLIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLIB exist?
Definitions of GLIB in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by lack of intellectual depth
- adj - having only superficial plausibility
- adj - artfully persuasive in speech
- Performed with a natural, offhand ease: glib conversation.
- Showing little thought, preparation, or concern: a glib response to a complex question.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “being, marked by, or engaging in ready but often insincere or superficial discourse”: a glib denial; a slick commercial; a smooth-tongued hypocrite.
- adv - spoken or written with effortless ease [adj] : FLUENTLY