Scrabble word: BILGE
Is BILGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BILGE in dictionaries:
- noun - water accumulated in the bilge of a ship
- noun - where the sides of the vessel curve in to form the bottom
- verb - cause to leak
- verb - take in water at the bilge
- The rounded portion of a ship’s hull, forming a transition between the bottom and the sides.
- The lowest inner part of a ship’s hull.
- Stupid talk or writing; nonsense.
- The bulging part of a barrel or cask.
- To spring a leak in the bilge.
- To bulge or swell.
- verb - to spring a leak
There are 5 letters in BILGE: B E G I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILGE
Click to search all anagrams of BILGE plus a wildcard: BILGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILGE
Images for BILGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.