Scrabble word: OBLIGE
Is OBLIGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OBLIGE in dictionaries:
- verb - force somebody to do something
- verb - bind by an obligation
- verb - provide a service or favor for someone
- To constrain by physical, legal, social, or moral means.
- To make indebted or grateful: I am obliged to you for your gracious hospitality.
- To do a service or favor: The soloist obliged with yet another encore.
- verb - to put in one's debt by a favor or service
There are 6 letters in OBLIGE: B E G I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLIGE
Click to search all anagrams of OBLIGE plus a wildcard: OBLIGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBLIGE
Images for OBLIGE
Lookup in Wiki for OBLIGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.