Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOG exist?
Definitions of BOG in dictionaries:
- noun - wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation
- verb - cause to slow down or get stuck
- verb - get stuck while doing something
- An area having a wet, spongy, acidic substrate composed chiefly of sphagnum moss and peat in which characteristic shrubs and herbs and sometimes trees usually grow.
- Any of certain other wetland areas, such as a fen, having a peat substrate.
- To cause to sink in or as if in a bog: We worried that the heavy rain across the prairie would soon bog our car.
- v - to obstruct the progress of
There are 3 letters in BOG: B G O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOG plus a wildcard: BOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOG
Images for BOG
- the open center of Volo bog
- kettle hole bog system at Philbrick-Cricenti bog (photo by Ben Kimball ...
- FileBlack Moshannon bog June panorama 2.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Blanket bog and Raised bog
- The Spruce bog Boardwalk Trail crosses over this section of Sunday ...
- New Forest Peat bog qarrtsiluni
- FileViru bog 0057.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- morning view of the bog
- Kettle hole bog system at Heath Pond bog (photo by Ben Kimball for the ...
- typical New Forest bog