Scrabble word: BOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOG exist?
Definitions of BOG in dictionaries:
- noun - wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation
- verb - cause to slow down or get stuck
- verb - get stuck while doing something
- An area having a wet, spongy, acidic substrate composed chiefly of sphagnum moss and peat in which characteristic shrubs and herbs and sometimes trees usually grow.
- Any of certain other wetland areas, such as a fen, having a peat substrate.
- To cause to sink in or as if in a bog: We worried that the heavy rain across the prairie would soon bog our car.
- verb - to obstruct the progress of
There are 3 letters in BOG: B G O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOG plus a wildcard: BOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOG
Images for BOG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.