Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BONG exist?
Definitions of BONG in dictionaries:
- noun - a dull resonant sound as of a bell
- verb - ring loudly and deeply
- To cause to sound with a deep ringing noise.
- A water pipe that consists of a bottle or a vertical tube partially filled with liquid and a smaller tube ending in a bowl, used often in smoking narcotic substances.
- verb - to make a deep, ringing sound
There are 4 letters in BONG: B G N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BONG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BONG plus a wildcard: BONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BONG
Images for BONG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.