Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLOBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOBE exist?
Definitions of GLOBE in dictionaries:
- noun - the 3rd planet from the sun
- noun - an object with a spherical shape
- noun - a sphere on which a map (especially of the earth) is represented
- A body with the shape of a sphere, especially a representation of the earth in the form of a hollow ball.
- The earth.
- A planet.
- A spherical or bowllike container, especially a glass cover for a light bulb.
- A sphere emblematic of sovereignty; an orb.
- v - to form into a perfectly round body
There are 5 letters in GLOBE: B E G L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOBE plus a wildcard: GLOBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOBE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLOBE
- Africa Asia Europe globe
- Arctic Region globe
- World globe background PSDGraphics
- Pacific Islands Oceania Map
- world-globe The College Voice
- Africa globe. All rights reserved
- American Continent - Map of North South Central America
- Top of the globe edaxicon
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.