Scrabble word: BELONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELONG exist?
Definitions of BELONG in dictionaries:
- verb - be owned by
- verb - be suitable or acceptable
- verb - be in the right place or situation
- verb - be rightly classified in a class or category
- verb - be a member, adherent, inhabitant, etc. (of a group, organization, or place)
- verb - be a part or adjunct
- To be proper, appropriate, or suitable: A napkin belongs at every place setting.
- To be in an appropriate situation or environment: That plant belongs outdoors.
- To be a member of a group, such as a club.
- To fit into a group naturally: No matter what I did, I just didn’t belong.
- To be the property of: “The earth belongs to the living” (Thomas Jefferson).
- To be a part of something else: These blades belong to the food processor.
- verb - to be a member of
There are 6 letters in BELONG: B E G L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BELONG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BELONG plus a wildcard: BELONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BELONG
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BELONG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.