Scrabble word: BOWLEG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOWLEG exist?
Definitions of BOWLEG in dictionaries:
- noun - a leg bowed outward at the knee (or below the knee)
- adj - have legs that curve outward at the knees
- A leg having an outward curvature in the region of the knee.
- The condition of such a curvature of the legs.
- noun - an outwardly curved leg
There are 6 letters in BOWLEG: B E G L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOWLEG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOWLEG plus a wildcard: BOWLEG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOWLEG
Images for BOWLEG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.