Scrabble word: BOGGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOGGLE exist?
Definitions of BOGGLE in dictionaries:
- verb - startle with amazement or fear
- verb - hesitate when confronted with a problem, or when in doubt or fear
- verb - overcome with amazement
- To hesitate as if in fear or doubt.
- To shy away or be overcome with fright or astonishment: “The mind now boggling at all the numbers on the table, both sides agreed to a recess of an hour” (Henry A.
- To cause to be overcome, as with fright or astonishment.
- verb - to hold back in uncertainty
There are 6 letters in BOGGLE: B E G G L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOGGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOGGLE plus a wildcard: BOGGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOGGLE
Images for BOGGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.