Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOBBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOBBLE exist?
Definitions of GOBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the characteristic sound made by a turkey cock
- verb - eat hastily without proper chewing
- verb - make a gurgling sound, characteristic of turkeys
- To devour in large, greedy gulps.
- To eat greedily or rapidly.
- The guttural, chortling sound of a male turkey.
- verb - to eat hastily
There are 6 letters in GOBBLE: B B E G L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOBBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOBBLE plus a wildcard: GOBBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOBBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOBBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.