Scrabble word: BOB
Is BOB valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOB in dictionaries:
- noun - a former monetary unit in Great Britain
- noun - a hair style for women and children
- noun - a long racing sled (for 2 or more people) with a steering mechanism
- noun - a hanging weight, especially a metal ball on a string
- noun - a small float usually made of cork
- noun - a short or shortened tail of certain animals
- noun - a short abrupt inclination (as of the head)
- verb - move up and down repeatedly
- verb - ride a bobsled
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - make a curtsy
- verb - cut hair in the style of a bob
- To hit lightly and quickly; tap.
- To cause to move up and down: bobbed my head in response to the question.
- To move up and down: a cork bobbing on the water.
- To grab at floating or hanging objects with the teeth: bobbed for apples.
- To curtsy or bow.
- A tap or light blow.
- A quick, jerky movement of the head or body.
- A small, knoblike pendent object, such as a plumb bob.
- A fishing float or cork.
- A small lock or curl of hair.
- A woman’s or child’s short haircut.
- Surgical shortening or reshaping of the nose.
- The docked tail of a horse.
- A bobsled.
- To fish with a bob.
- A shilling.
- verb - to move up and down
There are 3 letters in BOB: B B O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOB
Click to search all anagrams of BOB plus a wildcard: BOB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOB
Images for BOB
Lookup in Wiki for BOB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.