Scrabble word: BOMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOMB exist?
Definitions of BOMB in dictionaries:
- noun - an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions
- noun - strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion
- noun - an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- verb - throw bombs at or attack with bombs
- verb - fail to get a passing grade
- An explosive weapon detonated by impact, proximity to an object, a timing mechanism, or other means.
- An atomic or a nuclear bomb.
- Any of various weapons detonated to release destructive material, such as smoke or gas.
- A very long forward pass intended to gain great yardage in a single play.
- A container capable of withstanding high internal pressure.
- A vessel for storing compressed gas.
- A portable, manually operated container that ejects a spray, foam, or gas under pressure.
- A dismal failure; a fiasco.
- An old car.
- A large amount of money.
- To drop a bomb or bombs.
- To fail miserably: The play bombed.
- To paint a graffito.
- adj - to attack with bombs (explosive projectiles) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOMBABLE
There are 4 letters in BOMB: B B M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOMB plus a wildcard: BOMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOMB
Images for BOMB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.