Scrabble word: BOMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOMB exist?
Definitions of BOMB in dictionaries:
- noun - an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions
- noun - strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion
- noun - an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- verb - throw bombs at or attack with bombs
- verb - fail to get a passing grade
- An explosive weapon detonated by impact, proximity to an object, a timing mechanism, or other means.
- An atomic or a nuclear bomb.
- Any of various weapons detonated to release destructive material, such as smoke or gas.
- A very long forward pass intended to gain great yardage in a single play.
- A container capable of withstanding high internal pressure.
- A vessel for storing compressed gas.
- A portable, manually operated container that ejects a spray, foam, or gas under pressure.
- A dismal failure; a fiasco.
- An old car.
- A large amount of money.
- To drop a bomb or bombs.
- To fail miserably: The play bombed.
- To paint a graffito.
- adj - to attack with bombs (explosive projectiles) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOMBABLE