Scrabble word: BOMBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOMBS exist?
Definitions of BOMBS in dictionaries:
- noun - an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions
- noun - strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion
- noun - an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- verb - throw bombs at or attack with bombs
- verb - fail to get a passing grade
- adj - to attack with bombs (explosive projectiles) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOMBABLE
There are 5 letters in BOMBS: B B M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOMBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOMBS plus a wildcard: BOMBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOMBS
Images for BOMBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.