Scrabble word: BOBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOBS exist?
Definitions of BOBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a former monetary unit in Great Britain
- noun - a hair style for women and children
- noun - a long racing sled (for 2 or more people) with a steering mechanism
- noun - a hanging weight, especially a metal ball on a string
- noun - a small float usually made of cork
- noun - a short or shortened tail of certain animals
- noun - a short abrupt inclination (as of the head)
- verb - move up and down repeatedly
- verb - ride a bobsled
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - make a curtsy
- verb - cut hair in the style of a bob
- verb - to move up and down
There are 4 letters in BOBS: B B O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOBS plus a wildcard: BOBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOBS
Images for BOBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.