Scrabble word: EBB
In which Scrabble dictionary does EBB exist?
Definitions of EBB in dictionaries:
- noun - a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number)
- noun - the outward flow of the tide
- verb - flow back or recede
- verb - hem in fish with stakes and nets so as to prevent them from going back into the sea with the ebb
- verb - fall away or decline
- Ebb tide.
- A period of decline or diminution: “Insistence upon rules of conduct marks the ebb of religious fervor” (Alfred North Whitehead).
- To fall back from the flood stage.
- To fall away or back; decline or recede.
- verb - to move back or away