Scrabble word: EBB
In which Scrabble dictionary does EBB exist?
Definitions of EBB in dictionaries:
- noun - a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number)
- noun - the outward flow of the tide
- verb - flow back or recede
- verb - hem in fish with stakes and nets so as to prevent them from going back into the sea with the ebb
- verb - fall away or decline
- Ebb tide.
- A period of decline or diminution: “Insistence upon rules of conduct marks the ebb of religious fervor” (Alfred North Whitehead).
- To fall back from the flood stage.
- To fall away or back; decline or recede.
- verb - to move back or away
There are 3 letters in EBB: B B E
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EBB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EBB plus a wildcard: EBB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EBB
Images for EBB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.