Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EBB
In which Scrabble dictionary does EBB exist?
Definitions of EBB in dictionaries:
- noun - a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number)
- noun - the outward flow of the tide
- verb - flow back or recede
- verb - hem in fish with stakes and nets so as to prevent them from going back into the sea with the ebb
- verb - fall away or decline
- Ebb tide.
- A period of decline or diminution: “Insistence upon rules of conduct marks the ebb of religious fervor” (Alfred North Whitehead).
- To fall back from the flood stage.
- To fall away or back; decline or recede.
- v - to move back or away
There are 3 letters in EBB: B B E
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EBB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EBB plus a wildcard: EBB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EBB
Images for EBB
- EVE SOB ebb and Flow
- ebb Tide
- ebb Tide WritersCafe.org The Online Writing Community
- Lgvatten i Bretagne i Frankrike .
- Nitzer ebb Free listening concerts stats & pictures at Last.fm
- Multi Flow Hydroponic System - Greentrees Hydroponics
- ... Online Exclusive interview with Bon Harris Nitzer ebb (May 2006
- beach at ebb tide.
- ebb_n_flow - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
- ebb and Flow - Hydroponics System