Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EBBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EBBS exist?
Definitions of EBBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number)
- noun - the outward flow of the tide
- verb - flow back or recede
- verb - hem in fish with stakes and nets so as to prevent them from going back into the sea with the ebb
- verb - fall away or decline
- v - to move back or away
There are 4 letters in EBBS: B B E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EBBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EBBS plus a wildcard: EBBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EBBS
Images for EBBS
- Unser Team
- Termine der -30 Parties in ebbs Hdner Hof
- Partyspa pur in ebbs
- Erwin Bichler (Dorfgrill ebbs) & Robert Schieder (Trainer U16)
- FCE vs Torpedos Kfst.
- Omar Epps Wikipedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.