Scrabble word: EBBS
Is EBBS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EBBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number)
- noun - the outward flow of the tide
- verb - flow back or recede
- verb - hem in fish with stakes and nets so as to prevent them from going back into the sea with the ebb
- verb - fall away or decline
- verb - to move back or away
There are 4 letters in EBBS: B B E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EBBS
Click to search all anagrams of EBBS plus a wildcard: EBBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EBBS
Images for EBBS
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.