Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BILGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILGES exist?
Definitions of BILGES in dictionaries:
- noun - in a vessel with two hulls, an enclosed area between the frames at each side
- noun - water accumulated in the bilge of a ship
- noun - where the sides of the vessel curve in to form the bottom
- verb - cause to leak
- verb - take in water at the bilge
- v - to spring a leak
There are 6 letters in BILGES: B E G I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BILGES plus a wildcard: BILGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILGES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BILGES
- Moody S31 Grand Jouet For Sale - Below Deck - bilges
- Fuel Polishing Fort Lauderdale - Diesel Fuel Storage Tanks - Fuel Tank ...
- Fleischerei und Partyservice bilges in Verden - Unser Partyservice in ...
- Bilge compartment in a steel hulled ship (looking down).
- Promis Firmen Jedermann... Welches Image hat der Name bilges ...
- Andrea bilges
- laurent giles bilges.jpg (30097 bytes)
- Verteilung des Namens bilges in Deutschland - verwandt.de
- bilges Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Houseboat bilges and Water Leaks - how to trace and find the problem
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.